2 NEW chocolate discoveries by FoodieGuru.
1) Cacao Nibs
Yes they are not as tasty and sugary as your normal chocolate but try a handful a day and feel the energy on your body. Raw Cacao Nibs are jam packed with antioxidants, magnesium and bliss nutrients that may help keep you young, healthy and happy! Buy these by HealthWorks for $18.99
2) Xoçaí Chocolate
This is very special chocolate and although it is a little pricey, it is worth every cent! FoodieGuru brings these around during long trips to keep the energy levels up.
So How is Xoçaí Chocolate different to normal chocolate?
- Proprietary cold-processing preserves antioxidants and other crucial nutrients
- Does not alkalize its chocolate
- Uses only natural cocoa butter, sweeteners and other natural ingredients
- Contains no artificial ingredients
- Category creator and leader of healthy chocolate industry
Normal Chocolate uses the process of:
- Alkalizing (also called “dutching”) neutralizes its antioxidants
- Heating further destroys its antioxidants and other vital nutrients
- Addition of waxes, milk solids, hydrogenated oils and sugar further degrade the antioxidant firepower of cacao
The açaí and blueberry nuggets are their most popular product. Each 12-gram Xoçaí Nugget is made with premiere-grade dark, Belgian Chocolate, providing an ORACfn value of 75,456 per serving—an extremely high score compared to other available chocolates.
• Xoçaí’s proprietary cold-processed chocolate
• Xoçaí’s proprietary XoVita, a high-antioxidant blend of cacao, acai and blueberries
• Raw cane juice crystals with only one-third the sugar/calorie load
• Natural cocoa butter
• No added fats, artificial colors or preservatives
• Superior antioxidant profile/ORACfn score
• Helps protect the cardiovascular system, brain and other body systems
• Provides superior antioxidant protection
• Gluten-free, vegetarian-friendly
• All natural “clean” product—no artificial colors, artificial flavors, or preservatives
• Diabetic-friendly and low-glycemic
ORACfn Score: 75,456
What is ORACfn?
Developed by industry scientists, the ORACfn test measures the antioxidant load of any given food.
Buy it from Amazon Here $134.00 for $100 pieces